Many foreign travelers do not prepare for the Vietnam visa until the last minutes. And all of the Vietnam Embassies/Consulates do not work on the weekend. BUT don’t worry, we have a special services for you to get a valid visa to Vietnam during this time, it’s called “Emergency visa on arrival”.
How to apply for the Emergency visa on arrival:
Step 1: call directly to our hotline 00(+84)-906 609 394/902 795 056 or check on our fan page if we’re online. After we’re confirming, then let apply for the visa.
Step 2: fill in the visa application form online with your passport detail and arrival time.
- Select the tourist visa type of visa for 1 month
- Click on processing time and select “Weekend or Holiday”
Note: the business visa and type of 3 months visa on arrival could not be applied on this time. We need at least 1 working day to process it.
Step 3. Pay the Emergency Vietnam Visa fee:
The visa processing fee for the Emergency case is US$237.
We’re using PayPal to run the business.
Step 4: be received your visa on arrival letter within 45 minutes
Check your email, all boxes, Junk…after processing time. If you could not see the visa letter on time, please call directly to our hotline to check about the result.
Things you should prepare after receiving the visa approval letter:
- Check all the information in the visa approval letter.
- Print it out and fill in the Vietnam Entry and Exit form (if you have enough time)
- Prepare 02 passport photo size 4×6 with white background.
- Cash for stamping fee on arrival airport (US$25 for single entry or US$50 for multiple entry)
On arrival airport, our staff will meet you by a welcome board at the “landing visa office” to support you with the visa procedure.
If you have any questions Emergency Visa on arrival, please let us know via:
To save your money on the Vietnam visa, why don’t you apply it now?
Leave a Reply