How apply for a Vietnam visa on arrival online? You would be glad when we need only your passport detail with arrival time to do a visa. It’s completely different with the procedure when you apply for a visa to Vietnam at the Embassy or Consulate as you have to go there with some document that required to apply for the visa.
But first, let us present some of the benefits to you when apply for a Vietnam visa online:
- You do not need to visit Vietnam Embassy or send your original passport to apply for the visa. Also, it takes less than 05 minutes to complete the application form online and you will be received a result – the Vietnam visa approval letter within 3 business days or in 1 – 2 hours in urgent case even on the weekend or Viet Nam Public holidays.
- We are publishing the visa service fees and stamping fee on arrival airport.
- The Vietnam visa approval letters are acceptable at all major Vietnam International airports.
- Vietnam visa on arrival online offers many choices for applicants from tourist, business to visiting family purpose and it validity can be up to 3 months as your demand.
How to apply for a Vietnam visa online on this page?
Step 1: fill out visa application form:
- Visa purpose: tourist or business visa to Vietnam,
Note: children under 18 years old can not apply for a business visa by themselves. Applicant who has following children under 18 years old, with the business visa purpose, their child will be granted for a TT or VR visa – visiting family members visa.
- Arrival date: MUST be the same on your flight ticket or supposing arrival time after the date that you put on the visa application form.
- Processing Time: standard time is 3 business days or 4 – 8 hours in urgent case depending on your demand.
- Type of visa: 1 month or 3 months; there are some case that applicants can apply for a visa to Vietnam up to 6 months or 1 year with single or multiple entries visas.
- Arrival airport: select 1 of them there is no problem when you choose incorrect arrival airports as this type of visa is accepted at all Vietnam International airports
- Contact email: put your email address, we will send a confirmation and visa result via your email.
- Phone number: your phone number include national zone so that we can contact in case(if any).
Optional: Private/confidential letter
At applicant detail:
You need to fill out all details as same as on your passport:
- Full name or same on detecting machine-readable zones in passport images
- Select gender
- D.O.B(day of birth).
- Passport number
- Passport expired day
Tick on “I agree with the Terms and Conditions” after you have read and agreed with it.
Notes: in case you want to apply for more than 1 person but do not want to spend much time on application tool, you need to adjust at “Quantity”, fill in applicant detail for 1 person. For the rest, kindly send us their scan of passport via email, we will confirm after receiving it.
Step 2: choose a way for payment.
We’re using Paypal tool to run business.
Step 3: be received a confirmation via your email after completing the application.
After 3 working days in normal case or in 4 – 8 hours in urgent case (only for type of tourist visa), YOU WILL:
- Be received Viet Nam visa on arrival letter via email attached with a Vietnam visa application (Na1 form)
- Print out both (the arrival letter and the Na1 form).
– Tip: you should fill out the Na1 form in advance to save your time on arrival airport, also you can see at “ how to fill out Vietnam visa application form?”
- Also, you should prepare 02 recent passport-type photos size 4×6 with white background and an amount of USD for stamping fee:
– 25 USD for single entry visa ( 1 month; 3 months; 6 months, 1 year)
– 50 USD for 1-3 months multiple entries visa.
– 95 USD for 6 months multiple entries visa.
– 135 USD for 1-year multiple entries visa.
Put all mentioned things above along with your passport to submit for Immigration officers at “Vietnam landing visa office” on arrival airport. After checking, the officers will affix the Vietnam visa into your passport.
Kindly let us know if you have any difficulty on How to apply or don’t hesitage to contact with us if you have any questions at:
Whatsaap – Viber – Zalo (+84) 902 79 5056 or email@example.com