There is the Embassy and Consulate of Vietnam in India. It means that your visa issuance, legalization requests can be processed more conveniently than those in countries without an Embassy/Consulate of Vietnam. You can find the contact details of the Embassy and Consulate as below:
The Vietnam Embassy in New Delhi.
Address: 20 Kautilya Marg, Chanakya Puri, New Delhi.
Tel: +91 11 26879868
The Vietnam Consulate in Mumbai
Address: Unit 805, 8th Floor, Powai Plaza, Hiranandani Gardens, Central Avenue, Powai 400076.
Tel: +91 22 2570 2033
How to get Vietnam visa from India
This page was created for:
- Indian passport holders and
- Foreign resident or travelers in this country.
There are 02 common ways to get a visa to Vietnam from India as follows:
1. Apply at the local Embassy or Consulate
Here is the basic documents need to prepare before going to the Office:
- A valid and original passport.
- Visa fee in cash: Please contact the Embassy for details.
- Fill in the visa application form at their Vietnam Embassy or Consulate website
- Passport-size photo affixed
- Other supporting documents (at request by the embassy).
Standard processing time: 3 – 5 business days.
- The Vietnam Embassy is CLOSED on both Vietnam and India Public Holidays, weekends.
- The visa cost is non-refundable.
2. Apply online for visa on arrival
Visa on arrival (VOA) is the best choice to get a visa to Vietnam from India. It is especially beneficial for those living far from the Vietnam Embassy or Consulate in this country. However, it is accepted for those traveling to Vietnam by air only.
To get a visa on arrival to Vietnam, applicants only need to follow these 03 simple steps:
1. Complete this online visa form with some basic personal information base on your current passport, including:
- Full name: first, middle and last name.
- Date of birth: same as our format on this page DD/MM/YY
- Passport number
- Passport expiry date.
- Type of visa (single or multiple entry)
- Select visa purpose
2. Get visa approval letter via email within guaranteed time.
3. Pay the Vietnam stamp fee upon arrival at Vietnam airport and get visa sticker onto passport.