Mauritian citizens have REQUIRED a visa to Vietnam for any purpose. At this time, there are 02 popular ways to get a Vietnam visa in Egypt.
1. Apply for a visa directly at the Vietnamese Embassy
Unfortunately, there is NO Vietnam Embassy/Consulate in Mauritius. Mauritian citizens need to visit the Vietnam Embassy in South Africa, the nearest country, to apply for a Vietnam visa. Similarly, if you are currently living outside of Mauritius, you need to contact the local Embassy/Consulate in the country where are residing (if any).
Importance note, this way is suitable for anyone staying near the Embassy/Consulate and has plenty of time, especially without worrying about high costs. Also, please contact directly to the Embassy for the visa procedures and fees
2. Applying for a Vietnam visa on arrival online
Another ways is applying for a visa on arrival. It means you apply for a Vietnam visa online then received the visa stamp when you arrive at Vietnam International airport. In short, it’s very simple procedure as you only need to perform the following 4 simple steps:
- Fill out the secure application form online.
- Settle the visa fee and receive a confirmation.
- Get your approval letter via email.
- Submit the letter and get your visa stamped on arrival airport.
Click here for more details of Vietnam visa application steps.
Comparatively, this way is simpler and more economical. In fact, Vietnam visa on arrival is an advantage procedure for those living far from the Vietnam Embassy in Egypt.
In this way, applicants do not need to send off the passport. Also, it does not takes too long to get a visa approval letter issued by the Vietnam Immigration Department, which acts as official permission of getting the visa upon arrival.
How much is the Vietnam visa fee?
Applicants for Vietnam visa on arrival need to pay 02 types of fees:
- Service fee pays for the website owner to handle Vietnam visa approval letter for you at the Immigration Department.
- Stamp fee pays directly to the Vietnam Visa office when you arrive and submit the visa approval letter at the airport in Vietnam to get the visa stamped on the passport. And this fee is regulated by the Vietnamese Government.
How long does it take to get a visa to Vietnam?
Visa processing time at the Embassy is 5 -7 working days. However, it takes faster with the Vietnam Visa on arrival airport. The process time take only 3 – 5 working days to make a visa.
How much does a Vietnam visa cost for Mauritian citizens?
Please contact directly to contact us via email: email@example.com or hotline/whatsapp/viber: (+84)𝟖𝟗 𝟗𝟕𝟖 𝟗𝟑𝟑𝟖. We will check and inform the fee to you.