It’s great that there is one office of Vietnam embassy in Cairo, Egypt. It means that your visa issuance, legalization requests can be processed more conveniently than those in countries without an embassy/consulate of Vietnam. You can find the contact details of this embassy below:
Embassy of Vietnam in Cairo, Egypt
Address: Villa 47, Ahmed Heshmat street, Zamalek – Cairo, Egypt
Phone: Office: 00-202-27364326/ 327 (during hours of duty)
Consular Section: 00-202-27364329
Off duty hours: 00-202-27366108
Email: email@example.com And firstname.lastname@example.org
How to get Vietnam visa from Egypt
This guide is for:
- Egyptian passport holders and
- Holders of other passports living in Egypt.
There are 02 common ways to get a visa to Vietnam from Egypt as follows:
1. Get visa at local embassy of Vietnam
Follow are the common steps that the Egypt citizens and residents need to follow to get a visa from the Embassy of Vietnam in Egypt:
The documents to be prepared in this case include:
- Print out of completed application form for the visa,
- Original passport,
- other supporting documents (at request by the embassy).
You must choose this way to get your visa for Vietnam if you are traveling to Vietnam by bus, cruise or train. But you can choose the following one if you are traveling to Vietnam by air. It’s much more convenient.
2. Apply online for visa on arrival
Visa on arrival (VOA) is the best choice to get a Vietnam visa from Egypt. It is especially beneficial for those living far from the office of the Vietnam embassy/consulate in this country. However, it is available for those traveling to Vietnam by air only.
To get a visa on arrival for Vietnam, the Egypt citizens and residents only need to follow these 3 simple steps:
- Complete this online visa form with some basic personal information, including:
- full name;
- date of birth;
- passport number; and
- passport expiry date.
- Get visa approval letter via email within guaranteed time;
- Pay the stamping fee upon arrival at Vietnam airport and get visa stamped onto passport.